Sunday, August 15, 2010

Favorite Coffee Cup


Anyone who knows us knows that my husband and I are coffee fanatics. We order our coffee from Central Coast Coffee Roasting Company in California, 10 pounds at a time, and hope it will last a month. Our favorites are Sumatra, Stormin Norman, Morning Fog Lifter, Whiplash Blend and Whisper Bill's Blend. No flavored coffee here, only full bodied, slo roasted, maximum flavored brew for us. Drinking coffee is somewhat of a ritual here, and we each require our own special mugs. My husband's mugs are bold, heavy and hold a full two cups while mine our more delicate and hold a little more than a cup. I have a collection of hand made mugs, souvenirs from various vacations, that I like to rotate, but I have one favorite. It's a favorite because of it color, shape, feel, and because it reminds me of days in New Hampshire. While sitting and drinking one of my evening cups of coffee, I thought I would sketch my favorite cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment